Best Testosterone-Increasing Natural Ingredients
The top rated testosterone boosters contain only the well-researched absolutely natural ingredients. There is a spectrum of components most often used for comprising the formulas of testosterone supplements.
The list of these ingredients is as follows:
- D-Aspartic Acid: This is an amino acid that occurs in the natural way. According to the researches, d-aspartic acid works by promoting the secretion of luteinizing hormone. It urges the Leydig cells available in the testes to form own testosterone molecules. There is also scientific evidence that the supplementation with this amino acid contributes to the muscle mass growth and muscle strength enhancement.
- Vitamin D: The study findings demonstrated that vitamin D levels and testosterone levels are interrelated. It means that the men with low vitamin D have low testosterone. And vice versa. That’s why the intake of natural testosterone boosters with vitamin D in their formulas has a very beneficial impact on the hormone balance in the men’s bodies.
- Tribulus Terrestris: It is an herb that successfully copes with low testosterone levels in men who suffer from weak sexual activity. According to the study results, the plant can boost testosterone by 16% in men with impotence. Also, this ingredient elevates sexual desire and increases sperm quality.
- Fenugreek: This herb belongs to the widespread all natural testosterone supplements. The studies made it evident that the plant decreases the levels of enzyme which are responsible for the transformation of testosterone into the female hormone called estrogen. It means that due to the action of fenugreek both total and free testosterone levels upsurge. Also, it recharges sex drive and stimulates energy release in both the men with testosterone deprivation and relatively normal testosterone levels.
- DHEA: It’s a kind of hormone which appears in the body on its own. It acts by regulating the concentration of estrogen. When estrogen levels decrease, testosterone levels simultaneously increase. For this reason, the herbal testosterone pills often have DHEA in their ingredient content.
- Zinc: This mineral is crucial for the formation of testosterone molecules. The clinical trials indicated that zinc intake helps the men elevate testosterone levels. Zinc supplementation is especially beneficial for the men who want to optimize testosterone levels during the exhaustive workouts.
How Testo-Max Testosterone Booster Works
The testosterone supplement works due to the power of steroidal saponins which are found in its ingredients.
These substances intensify the production of luteinizing hormone without which testosterone synthesis will not be possible.
Thus, there are 45% saponins in the completely pure extract derived from Tribulus Terrestris which effectively elevate testosterone levels.
So, the supplementation doesn’t rely on the effects of any synthetic ingredients. That’s why it’s harmless for men.
What Is Inside?
The list of the major supplement ingredients includes:
This amino acid is available in both the human body and some foods. But regardless the fact that the brain produces a very small amount of d-aspartic acid, it’s crucial for adequate neuroendocrine system functioning. In particular, it takes an active part in the synthesis of testosterone.
One study that involved men between 27 and 37 years old, who didn’t have any health problems, has demonstrated that 12-day d-aspartic acid supplementation elevates testosterone levels. Thus, 20 out of 23 participants managed to increase the levels of this hormone by 42%.
This herbal ingredient is known for its high potential to enhance sexual desire in men. It also helps tackles the issues related to hormone imbalance. Thus, it actually participates in the normalization of sex hormone levels.
According to Ucneuroscience, the herb is rich in steroidal saponins which have a strong positive influence on luteinizing hormone levels. If they are high, testosterone production also increases.
The plant is also able to maintain circulatory system healthy. In such a way, this ingredient supports erectile function in men. It also successfully copes with the task of eliminating mood swings, controlling depression, increasing energy levels, and overcoming tiredness.
Both animal and human studies have shown that the men who aspire to have normal own testosterone production and get the best out of high hormone levels should take fenugreek.
Thus, the study made by Ucneuroscience which involved 60 male participants who were between 25 and 52 years old and didn’t have any diseases has indicated that 6-week supplementation helped the participants normalize testosterone levels. Moreover, the participants experienced strength surge, enhancement of sex drive, improvement of sleep quality, and positive mood changes.
It’s probably the most famous aphrodisiac herb which has ever been used in the traditional medicine. It’s mainly used to stimulate sex drive and fight the impairment of erectile function in men.
But ginseng is also effective for regulating the levels of different androgens including luteinizing hormone and testosterone. This is possible due to the availability of natural steroidal saponins in the herb.
According to Ucneuroscience, Ginseng can also substantially reduce blood glucose levels. When these levels drop, testosterone levels raise.
The other ingredients which also promote testosterone synthesis but are contained in very small amounts include vitamin D3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, zinc, calcium, selenium, etc.
How to Take
According to Ucneuroscience, it’s necessary to take 3 pills of the supplement on the daily basis. Take them with water 20 minutes before the first meal of the day.
You will need less than 2 weeks to experience the favourable changes. It’s possible to achieve the best results after 2-month of supplementation in accordance with the user guidelines provided by the manufacturer.
The supplementation period has to obligatorily be followed by the 1.5 weeks break.
Safety of Testosterone Boosters
Testosterone boosters are comprised of the non-synthetic ingredients only. The body receives these natural ingredients which work either indirectly by participating in testosterone production or serve as structural elements for the creation of testosterone molecules. That’s why these remedies are considered absolutely safe.
The well-reputed manufacturers of the hormone-enhancing products conduct studies which confirm safety of such remedies. According to the studies which involve many herbal extracts, vitamins, minerals, and other natural compounds, the supplements guarantee the absence of adverse reactions. If you use testosterone boosters, you don’t pose any threat to your health.
But anyway, you should take into account that only the reliable manufacturers, who abide by all quality and safety standards, can offer really harmless natural supplements.
Does testosterone intake negatively affect heart function?
According to the most recent researches, cardiovascular risks increase in response to the intake of steroids. Thus, the interconnection between the use of steroids and a higher risk of stroke or heart attack is scientifically proven.
The studies have also indicated that the risk of heart attack considerably increases if the men already have heart problems of any degree.
In addition, steroids can cause cardiac hypertrophy and contribute to blood clot formation. These conditions are life threatening.
But natural testosterone boosters are completely safe and can’t harm hearth health.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy vs Testosterone Boosters
While the non-artificial testosterone boosters typically don’t get an approval from the FDA, testosterone replacement therapy is an FDA-confirmed method to fight declining testosterone and relieve the manifestations of testosterone deficiency. Testosterone administration within the framework of TRT primarily implies injections but is also performed via skin patches, gels, tablets, and surgically implanted pellets.
Though TRT is considered more medically approved than the all-natural testosterone booster supplements, the first one poses a threat to the men’s health. In particular, TRT is fraught with multitude side effects like sperm count reduction, male fertility impairment, acne, prostate enlargement, breast size growth, and sleep apnea aggravation.
Serious cardiovascular complications may also happen. But the use of OTC testosterone boosters never causes such side effects.
Also, as opposed to the over-the-counter testosterone booster supplements, dependence on TRT may occur since the body quickly gets used to the administration of artificial hormone and stops secreting hormone by itself.
Do Testosterone Boosters Mean Steroids?
People who are far from the supplementation topic are typically convinced that the testosterone boosters are steroids. But they are not. People confuse both of these remedies because of their similar effects which yet differ with their power.
The non-artificial hormone supplements are the fully natural products which don’t contain synthetic testosterone. These supplements are loaded with the natural active substances. All these substances remain in the body. Due to this, the accumulation of these ingredients in the body happens.
When the concentration of the supplement components in the body reaches its peak, they start urging the body to secret own testosterone. Numerous clinical trials gave many proofs of the natural products’ efficacy and safety.
As opposed to the testosterone boosters of natural origin, steroids are 100% artificial. Due to the peculiarities of steroid content, your body will receive testosterone from outside instead of producing it inside the body. The origin of steroids is foreign to the body that gets these products.
When you use steroids, you can expect quick results. And you will be able to promptly meet your athletic objectives.
However, you will have to pay for the enormous efficacy and instant action with your health. As for the testosterone boosters, the extent of their action is not as impressive as that one of illegal real steroids. But in this case, you can prevent yourself from serious adverse reactions and save your health.
The Bottom Line On The Best Testosterone Boosters
According to Ucneuroscience, Testo-Max belongs to the new products able to boost testosterone production in the man’s body.
Natural non-aggressive action of this supplement is related to the effects of the ingredients present in its formula.
No prescription is required to purchase the product. The men no longer need to use invasive methods and take dangerous medicines to raise the hormone levels.
Each man can benefit from the use of this product.
1. Efficacy and Safety of Fenugreek Extract in the Treatment of Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6119847/
2. Best Testosterone Boosters – https://malepenisenlargementpills.com/testosterone-boosters/
3. Dietary Adjuncts for Improving Testosterone Levels – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26272885/
4. Testosterone — What It Does And Doesn’t Do – https://www.health.harvard.edu/drugs-and-medications/testosterone–what-it-does-and-doesnt-do/z – https://www.health.harvard.edu/drugs-and-medications/testosterone–what-it-does-and-doesnt-do/